Back for a 4th year, the ArtROX! Holiday Pop-up Shop features artists from around Greater Boston and beyond selling fine art, crafts, and designs fitting a variety of budgets, sizes, and tastes.
Vendors wishing to sell their hand-crafted work in the pop-up shop should read the information below thoroughly before completing the application. Questions may be directed to Alyssa Lee at
Site Location: 22 Warren St., Dudley Square, Roxbury
Application: Apply online only. No paper submissions will be accepted.
Mail images to:
, include in subject line: 2015 Holiday Pop-up Image
Display fee: Please pay online (fees outlined below) only after you have been accepted to show; a link will be sent to you.
Within one week of your application submission, Discover Roxbury will notify you to confirm the status of your application. Should you be selected to join the Pop-up shop, your slot will be held for two business-days, during which time payment for your vendor fee is required.
Participation is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Preference will be given to:
- Discover Roxbury ArtRox! Members
- Previous ArtROX! vendors, and
- Vendors participating in both weeks.
Holiday Pop-up Shop, Hours of Operation:
Saturday, November 28th - Friday, December 4th, 12pm-6pm
Friday, December 18th - Tuesday, December 22 , 12pm -6pm
- 22 Warren Street, home of the ArtRox! Hub.
- A limited number of electrical outlets are available. Please request electricity only if absolutely necessary. Vendors needing electricity should bring their own code compliant extension cords.
- The store is equipped with security grates in front of the windows.
DISPLAY AREA & FEES; feel free to stop by and see space first-hand
- Conference Room with Windows facing street, opposite the Bolling Building; room is equipped with 4ft tables;
- $85/for 7 days: Saturday, November 28th - Friday, December 4th
- $65/for 5 days: Friday, December 18th - Tuesday, December 22nd
- Side Room: vendor needs to bring table
- $30/for 2 days: Saturday, November 28th & Sunday, November 29th
- $40/for 3 days: Friday, December 18th - Sunday, December 20th
- Alcove Space: 4ft table space included, available Friday-Sunday
- $20/for 2 days: Saturday, November 28th & Sunday, November 29th
- $30/for 3 Friday, December 18th - Sunday, December 20th
- Conference Room
- $30/for 2 days with table: Saturday, November 28th & Sunday, November 29th
- $20/for 2 days, vendor brings table: Saturday, November 28th & Sunday, November 29th
- $40/for 3 days with table: Friday, December 18th - Sunday, December 20th
- $30/for 3 days, vendor brings table: Friday, December 18th - Sunday, December 20th
- ArtRox! members receive their business logo displayed and a link to their website on Discover Roxbury's Holiday Pop-up Shop page.
VENDOR RESPONSIBILITIES:- Vendors must bring own equipment & tables needed to display their goods properly unless otherwise as noted above.
- Vendors are encouraged to decorate their areas colorfully and creatively.
- Provide 2 copies of a typed price list
- Set up and break down their displays
- Be present on Saturday and Sunday
- Discover Roxbury will collect a 10% commission for processing credit card sales on behalf of any vendor. If needed, Discover Roxbury will provide coverage during the weekdays, and will record all shop sales transactions.
LOAD IN TIMES
- Between 10-12pm during days of operations; if participating in a series of connecting days, you do not need to set-up/break-down in-between
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION:
- Registration for each sales period must be paid in full by November 19th for display dates taking place between Nov. 28 - Dec. 4th and December 11th for display dates taking place between Dec. 18 - 22.
- To cancel and receive an 80% refund, vendors must contact Alyssa Lee by email by November 19th and December 11th, corresponding with the week you signed up to display. Alyssa's email:
- No refunds will be given when a cancelation is made on or after the submission deadline date for the corresponding display week.